- Applying for Encroachment & Grading permits (including uploading plans)
- Paying Fees
- Scheduling Inspections
All new users must register for an account. A log-in is required to apply for a permit or schedule an inspection. Once logged in, all permits tied to the account will be available to view.
After creating an online account, you can begin submitting permit applications electronically through the . The customer will complete the permit application form and then be prompted to upload any required plans and other documents through the portal. The permit will then move into plan review.
If corrections or additional information is required, notification will be sent using the contact email address provided on the application. Once the permit is ready for issuance, the applicant will be notified of the fees due, which can be paid online through the .
Planning a Visit to City Hall?
Let us make your visit easier, faster, and more enjoyable by scheduling an appointment using our Qless Appointment System by clicking below.
Request for Proposals
Projects out to Bid
Measure K Programs
- Measure K - Five Year Storm Drain Improvement Program and Two Year Project List
- Measure K - Five Year Bike and Pedestrian Program
- 2023 Intersection and Crosswalk Improvement Project
- Taylor Boulevard Improvements Project (Civic Drive to Ruth Drive)
- Downtown Tree Replacement Project
- Oak Park Boulevard Sidewalk Gap Project
- Diablo View Storm Drain Improvement Project
- Pleasant Hill Library
- Oak Park Boulevard and Monticello Avenue Improvement Project
- Pleasant Hill Road Sidewalk (Pleasant View to Cumberland) 2021
- Signing and Striping Project 2021
- 2021 Street Resurfacing Project
- Pleasant Hill Road (Gregory to Taylor)
- Gregory Lane/Elinora Road Traffic Signal Installation
- Storm Drain Pipe Rehabilitation on Cliffside Drive
- Storm Drain Pipe Slip Lining on Pleasant Hill Road
- Central San Projects - Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- PG&E Utility Projects
- CCWD & other Utility Projects