Financial Operations includes four operating units:
- Accounts Payable pays all the City's bills and prepares 1099 forms
- Payroll provides payroll services for employees of city departments and ensures compliance with federal and state tax regulations
- Business License solely raises revenue for municipal purposes, and is not intended for regulation
- Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Prepares the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR)
- Prepares the biennial Budget
- Provides records and financials for all funds of the City, meeting the standard of the auditors, the City Council, and Federal and State regulations
Planning a Visit to City Hall?
Let us make your visit easier, faster, and more enjoyable by scheduling an appointment using our Qless Appointment System by clicking below.
Credit/Debit Card Convenience Fee
Effective July 8,2022, pursuant to the CA Government Code Section 6159, the City of Pleasant Hill is authorized to impose a fee for the use of a credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer, in an amount not to exceed the City’s actual cost of processing such payment. Any fee you are charged for use of a credit, debit, or electronic funds payment is therefore only a pass-through fee, and reflects the actual direct cost that the City is required to remit to the payment processors that it works with. The City is still accepting check or cash which does not include a fee. Please contact the City’s Finance Department if you have any questions.